Monday, October 8, 2007

www.allanthoughts.gov.www\allanthoughts

Look ma' I gots' a blog! It's time for me to expose the world to my brain....who knows what I'll write. Maybe Christopher Walken knows.....he's just the dude that would. There really won't be anything to gather from this first blog. No opinions shared, no reviews of any media....no useless polls that only one person will ever vote on (myself). I'll get to that excited stuff after my initiation into blogdom. So where's the virtual keg I have to do a keg stand on eh? Figures, my blog is CHEEP....stupid blog can't even spell cheap right. Time for me to check woot.com before bed...

Here's a preview of entries I'll make:

1. Why Call of Duty 4 will topple Halo 3
2. Get outta my head Zac Efron! (Hairspray review)
3. List of every video game I've ever defeated


Can't wait to read it can you?!? Then remind me that I made this blog and you'll be able to!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I eagerly anticipate your long-heralded arrival into the realm of digital authoring. May your fingertips be calloused, your home keys be faded, and your eyes be blurry.